About Societal Platform (EkStep Foundation)
We are a community of enablers and network-weavers. We pool our individual strengths to bring to life our collective vision of co-creating a resilient society – by curating learnings on social problems and platform solutions, catalysing problem-solvers and orchestrating an ecosystem where ideas become reality.
We work to enable impact @ scale in education, health, livelihood, equity and climate.
- Build a pipeline of external events that the Societal Platform team can participate in
- Build a pipeline of convenings for our ecosystem of solvers
- Design workshops to convene entrepreneurs in a particular geography around a particular domain
- Build a pipeline of the right entrepreneur to join these global convenings
- Program-manage these external and internal convenings along with micro-convenings of experts and funders
- Manage social media and promotions around events as well as post-event communications
- Track analytics around event participation and engagement
- Understanding of the development sector
- Experience in development sector convening
- Program management and analytical skills
- Good communication and writing skills.
Graduate with at least 8-12 years of relevant experience, preferably in the development space.
We are looking for a self driven, creative, energetic, dynamic collaborator, who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
This position is based out of Bangalore, India
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or if you have further questions.